SUMA FCU membership is not for everybody. It is not available to the general public. It's exclusive to the members of our sponsor organization - Ukrainian-American Youth Association - Yonkers Branch, Inc.
Member Requirements of the U.A.Y.A. - Yonkers Branch, Inc.:
As a full member...
- Your child/children/grandchildren must attend weekly U.A.Y.A. lessons (currently Tuesdays).
- Your child/children/grandchildren must take part in Ukrainian folk dance lessons weekly (currently Tuesdays).
- You must be present to assist the counselor or instructor during weekly meetings/lessons.
- Your child/children/grandchildren must take part in the two day jamboree called “Zlet” held every Memorial Day weekend during which your child/children competes in the Ukrainian language, in history, drama, group and sport competitions.
- Your child/children/grandchildren must attend weekly classes (currently Saturdays) at a local or recognized Ukrainian language school.
- You must provide a minimum of 10 hours of assistance during the preparation and during the running of the annual Ukrainian Heritage Festival held on the grounds of St. Michael’s Ukrainian Catholic Church.
- Your child/children/grandchildren must take part in the yearly “Zdvyh” two day jamboree held every Labor Day weekend.
- You must attend the U.A.Y.A. annual meeting held every March.
As an Adjunct Member...
You must support all efforts of the Ukrainian American Youth Association - Yonkers Branch, Inc.
You must maintain the payment of the yearly dues of the U.A.Y.A. - Yonkers as the board of the U.A.Y.A. - Yonkers may set.
SUMA (Yonkers) Federal Credit Union is a full service member owned financial institution with assets in excess of $300,000,000 and over 7,200 members. We have been serving our members in Yonkers, NY, Spring Valley, NY, Stamford, CT, and New Haven, CT and vicinities for over 50 years.
We offer our members:
- Comparatively higher rates on savings, checking, money market and term share accounts
- FREE checking (with $50 minimum balance)
- Competitively lower rates on loans (mortgage, personal, home improvement, vacant land, construction, new and used cars and student loans)
- Drive-Thru teller window
- FREE Internet Banking & Bill Pay
- FREE Mobile Banking (via browser and mobile apps)
- Interbank money transfers
- 24 hour surcharge-free ATM within CO-OP network
- Convenient evening and weekend hours
- Safe deposit boxes
- No annual fee VISA Credit, VISA Debit, and ATM Cards
- Wire transfers
- Direct deposits
- Electronic payment systems: Apple Pay, VISA Checkout