SUMA Federal Credit Union, Yonkers, New York is proud to support the fundraising efforts to support its sponsoring organization and offers a unique donation opportunity.
The goal of this program is to provide a financial benefit to the CYM (UAYA) Oselia in Ellenville, NY, which currently finds itself in critical financial position driven by this summer’s closure of this facility due to the COVID-19 pandemic. For a limited time only, SUMA FCU will donate up to $500 to Oselia CYM in the name of any individual who signs up as a new member to the credit union and meets certain criteria.
Use promotional code OSELIA when opening the new account.
Program Qualifying Criteria
- $500 donation to be made in name of new signed credit union member for Oselia.
- This offer is extended to any new applicant that opens an account with SUMA FCU within the enrollment period and uses the promotional code OSELIA. Current SUMA FCU account holders are not eligible.
- This promotion is for a limited time only.
- Must be over 18.
- Must open a savings and checking account with payroll direct deposit.
- Must open with an account balance of at least $1,000, with rolling average account balance of $500.
- Account must be kept open for a minimum of 12 months.
- New members will receive credit and debit cards.
- If multiple accounts are set up, only one account is eligible for this promotional bonus.
- Membership applications can be submitted online or in person at any SUMA FCU branch.
- Should anyone not have access to direct deposit, a $250 donation will be made to OSELIA CYM - all other terms will apply.
- Offer is subject to cancellation without notice and cannot be combined with any other offers.