Products & Services
Select a product:
SUMA NetTeller Internet Banking – Anytime and Anywhere!
Membership in SUMA Federal Credit Union includes access to the high-tech world of 24-hour, 7-days a week, electronic, Internet Banking. Our completely safe, high-security online banking system is easy to use, the ultimate in convenience and totally free!
Call us at (914) 220-4900 option 5 if you have any questions or come in and let a SUMA Member Services Representative show you just how easy Internet Banking is. Learn how to check your balances, transfer funds, and even pay your bills and loans right at your computer!
With NetTeller Internet Access you can check balances and transfer funds between designated accounts, even between different financial institutions; export data to Money & Quicken, receive online images of cleared checks, and more.
Secure Messages: Send SUMA FCU an email from Internet Banking and receive a response within Internet Banking - rather than to your personal email account - for added security and one-stop convenience.
Electronic Email or Login Alerts: Setup personalized alerts for the things of the most interest to you - events, balance changes, transaction postings, check clearances, security or personal alerts. Take control of your accounts into your hands!
Rename Your Accounts: Give more personality to your accounts, rename your savings or loan accounts the way you like.
Activate or Block Your Cards: Activate or block your VISA Credit, Debit or ATM card from the convenience of your SUMA Internet Banking.
Best Practices For Online Banking Security
User ID and Password Guidelines
- Create a "strong" password with at least 10 characters that includes a combination of mixed case letters, numbers and special symbols.
- Change your password frequently.
- Never share username and password information with third-party providers.
- Avoid using an automatic login feature that saves usernames and passwords.
- Do not use public or other unsecured computers for logging into Online Banking.
- Check your last login date/time every time you log in.
- Review account balances and detail transactions regularly (preferably daily) to confirm payment and other transaction data and immediately report any suspicious transactions to your financial institution.
- View transfer history available through viewing account activity information.
- Whenever possible, use Bill Pay instead of checks to limit account number dissemination exposure and to obtain better electronic recordkeeping.
- Take advantage of and regularly view system alerts; examples include:
- Balance alerts
- Transfer alerts
- Password change alerts
- ACH Alerts
- Do not use account numbers, your social security number, or other account or personal information when creating account nicknames or other titles.
- Whenever possible, register your computer to avoid having to re-enter challenge questions and other authentication information with each login.
- Review historical reporting features of your online banking application on a regular basis to confirm payment and other transaction data.
- Never leave a computer unattended while using Online Banking.
- Never conduct banking transactions while multiple browsers are open on your computer.
Tips to Protect Online Payments & Account Data
- Take advantage of transaction limits.
- When you have completed a transaction, ensure you log off to close the connection with the financial organization's computer.
- Use separate accounts for electronic and paper transactions to simplify monitoring and tracking any discrepancies.
- Reconcile by carefully monitoring account activity and reviewing all transactions on a daily basis.
- Use limits provided for monetary transactions.
- Review historical and audit reports regularly to confirm transaction activity.
- Utilize available alerts for funds transfer activity.
Enroll for Mobile Banking AccessAccess your accounts whenever and wherever you want with SUMA FCU Mobile Banking. Use your mobile device to bank the way that's best for you: Mobile Website or Mobile Apps:
|Mobile Website||Mobile Apps|
From any web-enabled device, visit https://m.mobilecu.org/sumafcu to access your Online Banking account. You can check balances and recent transactions, pay bills with our optional Bill Pay service, pay loans (including your SUMA VISA Credit Card), and transfer funds between accounts.*
*Mobile access is available to Internet Banking enrollees only. Prior to using the mobile website link, please enroll into Internet Banking first.
Download our free apps for iPhone® and Android™ devices. The intuitive navigation offers a fast, enhanced and customized experience for your specific mobile device.*
*The automatic Mobile Banking App access is available to Internet Banking enrollees only. Must have optional Bill Pay set up previously in Internet Banking to use this function in the Mobile Banking App.
Mobile Banking is available only to the registered users of Internet Banking. To register for Internet Banking, click here.
Download our free apps for iPhone® and Android™
Best Practices for Mobile Banking
As the use of mobile devices increases for banking, SUMA (Yonkers) FCU wants our members to know that we take security very seriously.
The widespread use of mobile phones and mobile and text banking means much more convenience for members and better ways to monitor account activity. Unfortunately, it also means there are more opportunities for fraud. SUMA (Yonkers) FCU provides a secure environment for Mobile Banking by keeping our remote banking services up-to-date to protect our members from fraudulent activity. As our member, there are several things that you can do to significantly reduce the risk of fraud and identity theft while using our Mobile Banking services.
• Password protect your mobile device, change the password frequently and lock the device when you aren’t using it. Never use passwords that include birthdays, names, pet names, Social Security numbers or that repeat numbers or letters. Do not configure your mobile applications for auto-login capability. Keep your device in a safe location and don’t leave your mobile device unattended in public places. Consider using Pattern, Fingerprint, or other authentication methods offered by your mobile device.
• Frequently delete text messages received from us on your mobile device, even though they don’t contain sensitive information. Never disclose personal information about your accounts via a text or Email message. For example: account numbers, passwords or any combination of personal information.
• When you log into Mobile Banking, be aware of the people around you. Even if you are speaking on your phone, be careful not to give account numbers or other personal information within earshot of others.
• If you change your mobile number or lose your mobile device, immediately log into online banking to change your Sign On information to Online Banking.
• Do not modify your device. This could leave it susceptible to infection from a virus. This includes modifying your mobile device to give yourself more control, enable features that void warranties, change the root file systems or allow modifications to install third-party software or hardware components.
• Install reputable mobile security software on your device such as an anti-virus, anti-malware, and VPN protection. Consider using tools that allow you to remotely wipe your mobile device if it is lost or stolen.
• Only download applications from reputable sites/stores after reviewing feedback from other users and closely review application permission requests. Always start by contacting SUMA (Yonkers) FCU to verify what the apps or Mobile products are called and where to sign up.
• Monitor your accounts. Check balances and items that are presented on a regular basis. This will help to spot any suspicious activity.
• Set up transaction Email alerts so that you can be notified if your balance drops below a certain level and other transaction information so you will be better aware of your transactions and balances.
• Don’t access banking or shopping applications using your private Sign On credentials while connected through public Wi-Fi connections. Ensure your home wireless network is configured to use Wi-Fi Protected Access II (WPA2) Wireless Security Technology. Disable discoverable mode after enabling Bluetooth® devices, if your Smartphone does not automatically default to “off” after adding a device.
• Ensure your Sign On and Password are hidden when interacting with SUMA (Yonkers) FCU’s Online Banking and Mobile Banking App.
• Delete any confidential information from the device prior to any third-party servicing.
• Don’t store financial information in your mobile device.
• Keep your mobile device operating system and applications up to date with the latest patches.
• Be cautious of opening unsolicited files, text messages, or applications, especially if they are received from unknown sources.
• Never respond to a “phishing” text or email that requests your PIN, account number, or any debit or credit card number. Remember that SUMA (Yonkers) FCU will never request your information in this manner.
SUMA (Yonkers) FCU has provided these Best Practices to assist you in protecting your confidential and financial information. Please implement these practices to help reduce your risk. SUMA (Yonkers) FCU is not responsible for losses related to security weaknesses within your personal Online Banking access devices such as your home computer, tablets and mobile devices.
DISCLAIMER: SUMA (Yonkers) FCU does not provide any express or implied warranty, guarantee or promise concerning the content, completeness, accuracy or value of the above information. All persons or entities should confirm the accuracy as it applies to them specifically or their business or system. These “mobile banking best practices” are provided as information only and SUMA (Yonkers) FCU will have no liability to a member or any other person or entity, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the information above.
Save time and money on stamps, checks and envelopes.
With the option to pay your bills within our Internet Banking your life becomes easier! It is fast, convenient, and safe.
It's easy to set up payees, and it lets you pay your bills in seconds. Email alerts keep you on top of your bills: you'll know when they're paid, or if one doesn't get paid as scheduled. Save even more time with automatic and recurring payments.
It's FREE for all members with checking accounts and Internet Banking.
With our BillPay, you can:
- Pay your bills from your checking account.
- Schedule payments with the current day as the payment date.
- Setup your own payees.
- Setup automatic and recurring payments.
- Setup reminders and alerts for your bills.
To self-enroll, please visit your Internet Banking page, click on the BillPay Tab and follow the onscreen instructions.
BillPay is available only to the registered users of Internet Banking.
Transfer funds between your SUMA FCU accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions via SUMA NetTeller Internet Banking. Either Log in to Internet Banking, and then click on "Interbank Transfers" Tab, or contact Member Service to setup an external transfer. To start using this feature, you need to apply for Internet Banking first and then verify your external accounts. For more details, please contact our Member Service Department.
eStatements are electronic paperless statements that can be viewed through your PC connection to the Credit Union. Your "business" is secure; it can't be lost or stolen in the mail. Plus there are many additional benefits over paper statements such as:
- Electronic Tax Forms – No waiting for tax forms in the mail. You can view and print year-end tax forms when it is convenient for you (including 1098 and 1099-INT).
- Account Reconciliation – View past transactions to help you balance your checkbook.
- eStatement Archive – Holds two years of history for statements.
- Printable PDF Statements – Account statements can be downloaded and saved on your computer.
- Email Notifications – Receive an email message that tells you when your statement is available.
To self-enroll, please visit your Internet Banking page, click on E-Statements Tab, and follow the on-screen instructions. This service is available for checking account statements and VISA Credit Card statements. Once you sign up for this service all your statements for the same membership account (checking and credit card) become paperless.
You receive faster access to your money with Direct Deposit. When your paycheck, social security or pension is deposited directly into your SUMA FCU Checking or Savings account, the funds are available immediately. No more waiting for checks to clear, no more trips to the bank.
Information needed to setup Direct Deposit and Other Electronic Transfers (ACH & Wire Transfers) can be obtained from our Member Service Department at 914-220-4900.
Use the following account number formats:
For savings accounts – they must be 13-digits long, starting with 101, followed by the appropriate amount of zeros and ending with your membership number without any dashes or suffixes (e.g., if your membership number is 12345, then your full 13-digit savings account number should be 1010000012345; if you have an additional savings account under the same membership number, then your second full 13-digit savings account number may be as follows – 1020000012345 or your third full 13-digit savings account – 1030000012345, and so forth – 104…, 105…, etc.).
For checking accounts – they must be 13-digits long, starting with 177, followed by the appropriate amount of zeros and ending with your membership number without any dashes or suffixes (e.g., if your membership number is 12345, then your full 13-digit checking account number should be 1770000012345; if you have an additional checking account under the same membership number, then your second full 13-digit checking account number may be as follows – 1780000012345 or your third full 13-digit checking account – 1790000012345, and so forth).
SUMA Credit Union's ABA Routing Number is 221981254.
Access your funds. Make deposits. We're at your service 24/7.
We're in your neighborhood at 125 Corporate Blvd., Yonkers, NY 10701.
SUMA FCU belongs to the nationwide CO-OP ATM Network with nearly 30,000 surcharge-FREE ATMs, so your cash is never out of reach. 9,000+ of these ATMs are deposit taking. ATM Terminals within the network can be found at many credit unions and select retail locations including 7-Eleven, Walgreens, and Costco.
Get the address, map, driving directions, and business hours of FREE ATMs near you: Click here to access our Service Finder search engine.
NEW! Get the information you need, in the palm of your hand.
The FREE CO-OP network ATM can be located by the following methods:
|Mobile: Download our ATM Network Locator app for the iPhone or Android|
|Text: Text a street address or zip code or "City State" to 692667 (my coop) to find the closest locations|
|Call: Call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP to locate a branch by telephone|
Are you in a rush? Do your banking without getting out of your car. Convenient, fast, secure!
Drive-Thru Window Service is available only at our Corporate Branch at 125 Corporate Blvd., Yonkers, NY 10701.
Sometimes getting to the bank during business hours can be hard or inconvenient. For those instances our members can take advantage of SUMA FCU's Night Depository Service. Night Deposit has the following helpful features for members:
- Special bags that offer more security and convenience.
- Validated deposit receipts.
- No more standing in line waiting for a teller to verify your cash or checks.
Night Depository Service is available only at our Corporate Branch at 125 Corporate Blvd., Yonkers, NY 10701.
SUMA FCU can provide a teller's check for payment to a third party at your direction. A fee may be applicable for each official credit union check you need created. The value of the teller's check is that the payee can be certain the check will be backed by adequate funds and no chance the item will be returned.
Teller's checks can be ordered at any SUMA FCU branch during normal business hours. As an alternative, you may order a check withdrawal from SUMA FCU Internet Banking BillPay and make it payable to the third party at no charge to you.
Click here to enter the secure check reorder form.
You need our Routing Number (221981254) and your 13- or 14-digit MICR account number. The MICR number can be found at the bottom of one of your existing checks.
You can also use your Reorder Form with the Order Identification Number and Check Number.
If this is your first order or the information that appears on your checks (e.g., address or name) has changed since your last order, please contact us at (888) 644-7862.
SUMA FCU offers foreign and domestic Wire Transfer services (incoming and outgoing).
This service lets you send money from your SUMA checking, savings or money market account to accounts at other financial institutions in the U.S. and internationally. Wire transfers are great for scheduling regular transfers – say to a friend or relative – or even if you need to make a one-time transaction, for example, if you’re closing on a home. You can do it over the phone by contacting our Member Service Department.
How It Works
Here's what you need to know about wire transfers:
- To send a wire transfer, simply have the recipient's account and destination bank information available.
- Wires are generally sent the same business day if processed before 3 p.m. ET.
- You can also save and reuse wire information and see all past and future wires if there is Funds/Wire-Transfer Agreement on file at the Credit Union.
We offer 5 sizes of Safe Deposit Boxes. Keep your important documents and personal items in our fire resistant boxes.
3" x 5" x 21"
5" x 5" x 21"
3" x 10" x 21"
5" x 10" x 21"
10" x 10" x 21"
Safe Deposit Boxes are available only at our Corporate Branch at 125 Corporate Blvd., Yonkers, NY 10701.
Get your documents notarized at any SUMA FCU branch. The service is free for all members.
Medallion Signature Guarantees can be obtained from SUMA FCU.
Medallion Signature Guarantee Programs approved by SUMA FCU are:
- STAMP (Securities Transfer Agent Medallion Program)
- SEMP (Stock Exchanges Medallion Program)
- MSP (New York Stock Exchange Inc. Medallion Signature Program)
The Guarantee should NOT be dated.
If a Medallion Signature Guarantee is dated, it is only good for that date.
A Medallion imprint can certify documents for which we will accept photocopies. (Note a Medallion Signature Guarantee has the same meaning as the previously required phrase "Guaranteed that the within is a true and correct copy of the original and is in full force and effect and that the maker is alive as of ..."). Medallion Signature Guarantees do not omit the need for required legal documents, such as death certificates, tax waivers, or corporate resolutions.
This service is for members only. SUMA FCU fax machines may be used to fax documents domestically and internationally.
SUMA FCU offers verification of deposits letters for variety of purposes, including emigrational.
SUMA FCU can help you arrange Letter of Credit Confirmations efficiently and quickly - usually within two business days. With one phone call, we'll indicate our willingness to confirm letters of credit by SUMA FCU branches.
Our letters of credit are widely accepted in the local US market and support a wide variety of activities including construction, EPA and bond issue guarantees.
We look forward to the opportunity of showing you how our letters of credit can support your financial initiatives.
- Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc. that lets users make payments using an iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad or Mac.
- Samsung Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that lets users make payments using compatible phones and other Samsung-produced devices.
- Google Pay is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google to power in-app and tap-to-pay purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, tablets or watches.
- VISA Checkout is an online payment system that removes the need to share card details with retailers. The Visa Checkout service allows users to enter all their personal details and card information, then use a single username and password to make purchases from online retailers. The service works with Visa credit, debit, and prepaid cards.
- PayPal is a worldwide online payments system and a digital wallet that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.