We hope you and your families are well and healthy.
Find the updated widget in our digital banking app:
Now you can:
- SCHEDULE transfers
- make transfers RECURRING (weekly, monthly, every two weeks, twice a month)
- SAVE INFO for future use (save with Nickname)
- SELECT the exact account where you would like to make the transfer
You will need to select if transferring to a “S” (Share = Savings or Checking account) or an “L” (Loan)
You will need to also enter the Share ID (must be 4 digits)
- If your recipient’s Share ID is 1 (savings), enter 0001.
- If your recipient’s Share ID is 77 (checking), enter 0077.
(Confirm the ID with your recipient as they may have more than one type of share or loan ID.
You can find your IDs in the SUMA Digital Banking app.
Click the hamburger bar > click Accounts and you will find a list as seen below:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
If you’re headed off to college soon, we’re here to help you cover those expenses.
SUMA FCU’s new student loan marketplace offers competitive rates, flexible repayment options, and absolutely zero fees – and, of course, personalized member service for you and your family.
Click below to find your next steps.
You may have noticed a new service in your SUMA digital banking app:
- See your credit score, review your account and history, and simulate ways to improve your credit score.
The widget should automatically appear at the bottom of your SUMA FCU digital banking app.
If you don’t see it, add them by clicking on the “Organize dashboard” button at the bottom and then click “Add a card” button and find/add them there.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us for assistance.
2) After clicking on the “Set up direct deposit” button, a new window opens confirming what is and what is not accessed during this process:
5) After choosing your direct deposit provider, you will see a login window to your provider:
6) After successful login, the “Confirm” button appears - once clicked, the switch is performed:
Note: It may take 1 or 2 payroll cycles (depending on the employer/agency) for a switch to complete.
Some payroll providers, employers, or government agencies may require additional verification steps.
If you provider is not listed, reach out to us. We can provide paperwork that you can show your company's HR department to speed up the desired direct deposit switch.
Feel free to contact us, at any point through the process, if you have any questions.
This means that you can now easily share your unique QR code with paying customers, and continue to reuse the same QR code as the need arises.
The main advantages of this new interface:
- Easier to navigate
- ADA compliant – more user friendly to people with disabilities
- More secure due to upgraded technology
- Additional modern technology (e.g.- HTML-enriched email reminders and the possibility to enrich electronic documents with clickable links, embedded images and videos)
Whereas before you had to request your shares to be enrolled manually, now all your eligible shares will show up in the Mobile check deposit menu automatically.
We just enabled a Principal Only Loan Payments option in our SUMA FCU Online & Mobile Banking platforms
To make either a one-time or recurring principal loan payment:
- Go to the TRANSFER tab
- Choose your From share account to fund the payment
- Choose the To loan account you wish to pay
- Input the Amount of your payment
- Expand the More Options menu
- Change the Type from the drop-down from “Regular” to “Principal Only”
- Change your Frequency (default is Once) and Date (default is Soonest available) options, if applicable
- Then hit the “Submit” button!
This is how the Transfer page with the “Principal only” feature chosen looks like in SUMA FCU Mobile app:
This is how the Transfer page with the “Principal only” feature chosen looks like in SUMA FCU Online Banking:
Bad threat actors continue to be very active and attempt to take advantage of everyone to commit fraud. SUMA FCU, in collaboration with its top-rated cybersecurity partners, is now offering its Cyberthreat Prevention webpage with the very latest in digital security topics to keep you aware of current issues and to hopefully protect you so that you can avoid the many pitfalls.
SIGN UP to receive a weekly email with the latest information to keep you up-to-date